i was in a car accident, a car reversed into me from a car park on the other side and into my lane, he hit the side of my car .
i took his mobile no and name, been young i didnt take his reg no or any other details and he refuses to give me his ins details when i phone him, he says hell pay cash for the damage, but i want to go through his insurance. What can i do , is there anything? or am i fighting a losing battle? Thanks
there was no police report and i told him that i refused his cash offer and wanted to go through the insurance. he is now not answering my calls, what should i do?

Tagged with:

Filed under: Auto Insurance for Young Drivers

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!